Medical Image Interpretation
Medical Image Interpretation & Assessment
CoreLab Partners understands the critical expertise that board-certified physicians provide in the imaging segment of clinical trials. That’s why CoreLab Partners employs boardcertified subspecialty trained radiologists, nuclear medicine physicians, cardiologists, and medical oncologists. We deliver
on the promise of credible medical imaging data within tight project timelines Sponsors look to CoreLab Partners for centralized, independent, unbiased interpretation of medical images for clinical trials. Our image interpretations are supported by medical and scientific expertise, standardized processes, and advanced technology.
What’s more, our staff physicians will work closely with you as your partner from project onset through submission and data archival.
Quality Clinical Research Services
- Protocol and study design consultation
- Charter development
- Image interpretation and response assessment
- Lesion selection and measurement
- Regulatory guidance
- Data Management (Oracle Clinical)
- Radiologists are assigned to specific study participants and read all images for that subject from baseline until completion
- Independent, blinded assessments minimize bias
- Time point lock paradigm
- Discordant results are adjudicated for key response variables
- 21 CFR part 11 compliant systems
- Reduced variability
- Accurate, credible trial data
- Maximized statistical power
- Quick results
- Protocol and regulatory compliance
Expert Oncology Review
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Dual energy X-ray Absorptiometry (DXA)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Medical Photography
- Nuclear medicine
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
- Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT)
- Volumetric brain MRI
CoreLab Partners’ board-certified oncologists provide blinded, in-depth oncology response review. The staff oncologist is trained in the protocol, reviews the clinical data and medical photographs when applicable, and assesses response and/or progression in conjunction with review of the radiology response data.
Radiation Therapy Quality Assurance
Our radiation oncologists provide a quality assurance review of treatment plans created by investigative sites when radiation therapy is used in concert with chemotherapy. This independent central review supports claims of consistency in treatment.
Make us part of your team. Contact our imaging experts at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +1 609.936.2600.