At CoreLab Partners, your clinical trial is our top priority. From project award, our experienced project management team works as an extension of your own internal team to ensure trial success. In addition to our standard project training, our medical affairs experts are available to provide your team supplemental training modules on regulatory processes, best practices, and oncology drug development including QT assessment. Additionally, we will provide all training at a convenient location and time of your choosing.
CoreLab Partners' broad range of experts, several of whom actively participate in key industry working groups and associations, will work with you to tailor a comprehensive training program for your team, comprising the following course modules:
- Introduction to medical imaging
- Monitoring clinical trials with imaging endpoints: Common issues
- Radiographic assessment of bone metastases
- Introduction to molecular imaging
- FDG-PET in early phase oncology trials: Quantitative evaluation
- FDG-PET in response assessment: Lymphoma
- Radiographic assessment of tumor response
- RECIST 1.0 to RECIST 1.1: A summary of changes
- Applications of the RECIST 1.1 guidelines
- Independent review for oncology clinical trials: Lessons learned
Continuing education has never been more convenient!
- Blood pressure as a cardiac safety endpoint - Regulatory, trial design and study implementation considerations
- The future of Thorough QT assessment - Where do we go from here?
- Cardiovascular Safety in Oncology and biological pharmaceutical products
- Cardiovascular Safety beyond the QT interval - Drug effect on other ECG indices
- Drug efffect on hemodynamic parameters - blood pressure and related indices
- Understanding cardiovascular risk as a cause of compound attrition
Delivered on-site at your facilities, conducted via web-ex, hosted at CoreLab Partners corporate offices in Princeton, NJ or at an off-site location of your choosing.
Fees for our educational seminars vary; contact your Business Development professional to learn more about how we can tailor a program to your needs. Alternatively, call +1 877.632.9432 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.